Birth Date: November 15, 2019
Coat: Shorthair, Calico
Highlight: Only has one eye
Likes: Dogs, cats, quiet homes
Dislikes: Crowds, young children
Adoption Fee: $80
I'm Cassie, and I only have one eye!
I wasn't born this way, it had to be amputated. I'm not sad about it, in fact I'm so happy to be alive! It looks like I have a permanent wink, which my foster mom says is really kind of cute, I hope it helps get me adopted!
My first family didn't want to pay my bill at the vet, so they left me there. They signed the surrender forms. When you sign those forms it is life or death. Good thing for me, Furever Friends Cat Rescue had a space! So it was life for me! Phew!
Obviously, my first family didn't care for me so I have a few stipulations for my next family:
1. Love me unconditionally. I promise I'll love you back without any judgment of how you look, what you do or how many eyes you have.
2. Be able to afford my vet bills. I don't want to go through that again! Could you also have enough money for daily wet food? I love the canned cat food! Yum yum!
3. Have a buddy for me. I really like cats and dogs. I like to play with them and snuggle with them and that mutual grooming comes in really handy! Sometime the dog gets a little slobbery but basically he tries and I love the effort.
4. Be patient and kind. Sometimes I get shy in a new place but I'm really a sweet loving little kitty. I just need a chance to show you.
5. A cat tree! A big one! Even though I only have one eye, I looove to perch in my cat tower and window hunt. Sometimes I just sit in it looking into the house at my foster family and people watch. You guys are the best. Very entertaining!
That’s it just a few requests. In return, you'll be getting a small, sweet, good natured cat. I'm also incredibly well behaved. My foster mom says I'm a very polite kitty. Well, I would't want to be rude! That would be very…well rude!
I hope that you have some space in your heart and home for me. I promise not to take up too much of either.
Maybe see you soon.
Lots of love,
Cassie is fully vetted and ready for adoption.